Monday, October 27, 2008

dont come to this world,please!

???i dun understand you???
y you want to come to this world
i cant protect u
i am not able to bring you up
i dun have the heart to take care you
can you please dont cum to this world?
I BEG YOU!
i have many things to do..
i really want to die bcoz of you..
my mental and physical activities are disturbed by you..
in long time
i need to visit a counsellor
or
"doktor bahagia"
i can even see you in my dream
haiz..
give me a chance to change
i know
i did sumthing wrong in the past
i swear i will not do this again
i eat vege 10 days to thank god..

3 comments:

Death Invader said...

nothing much la, just a passage to encourage people only.if dont know the meaning can refer to dictionary ma.

Death Invader said...

what you say is quite meaningful, but have to sacrifice me myself. then very sad lo.

Death Invader said...

ok sure, i can do that. It is important that you must have the faith. Trust that HE can do, no doupt to HIM.